The Forbeck Foundation awards young oncologists with the Forbeck Scholar Award to recognize them for their achievements, research, and dedication to the field. Scholar applicants go through a rigorous application process by the Scientific Advisory Board. The award has become a highly prized recognition in the field.
Please consider sponsoring a scholar for their years of participation in these important meetings.
Targeted Therapies in Pediatric Cancers
- Jessie Brown, PhD - Columbia University
- Adam Durbin, MD, PhD - Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Loretta Li, MD - Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
Emerging Strategies to Overcome Heterogeneous Resistance Mechanisms
- Kirsten Bryant , PhD - University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Cihangir Duy, PhD - Weill Cornell Medicine
- Peter Winter, PhD - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
New Insights into the Role of Microbes in Cancer
- Defne Bayik, PhD - Cleveland Clinic
- Semir Beyaz, PhD - Cold Spring Harbor
- Camille Jacqueline, PhD - University of Pittsburgh
Please visit our meetings website to learn more about each topic: https://www.forbeckforums.org