Help us raise funds just by donating gently worn, used and new shoes! Be sure to ask friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to donate too! Collected shoes not only help support the Forbeck Foundation, but they will be reused and given a second life by those in need.
The Forbeck Foundation has partnered with Funds2Orgs and is conducting a shoe drive fundraiser from August 11, 2023 - October 9, 2023, to raise funds to supplement the upcoming Blue Jean Ball. The Forbeck Foundation will earn funds based on the total weight of the pairs of gently worn, used and new shoes collected. These shoes will be given a second chance and make a difference in people’s lives around the world. Anyone can help by donating gently worn, used and new shoes at the dropbox locations listed below.
Funds2Orgs works with micro-entrepreneurs in helping them create, maintain and grow small businesses in developing countries where economic opportunity and jobs are limited.
- The Bottle Shop, 617 W. Main Street, Lake Geneva
- Clear Water Outdoors, 744 W Main Street, Lake Geneva
- Kimkasi Pub, 441 Mill Street, Fontana (Same Building as the Coffee Mill)
- Lake Geneva Farmers Market at the entrance of Horticultural Hall (every Thursday 8a-1p)
- Lake Geneva Masonic Lodge # 44, 335 S. Lake Shore Dr., Lake Geneva
- Papa’s Blue Spruce Resort, W4086 Lake Shore Dr., on Lake Como
- Southern Lakes Masonic Lodge #12, 1007 S. 2nd St., Delavan
- Veteran’s Vehicle Repair, 7187 Madaus Street, Lake Geneva (Located behind Cleary Buildings and Peck & Weis in the Alternative Storage Building)
- Walk the Lake for Kira Faith on October 7 only at Reid Park in Fontana between 8:00 AM & 6:00 PM.