The Spedale family, in collaboration with the Forbeck Foundation, will be hosting the annual Walk the Lake for Kira Faith on Saturday, October 16th, 2021, at Reid Park Pavilion in Fontana, Wisconsin.
Registration is from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM at Reid Park Pavilion in Fontana, Wisconsin.
There are three different walks of various lengths along beautiful Lake Geneva’s public path allowing for participation at different skill levels.
Please check-in 15 minutes before your start time.
- 8:00 AM - Full-Lake Walk Start
- 12:30 PM - 10-Mile Bus Departs from Reid Park Pavilion to Lake Geneva
- 3:00 PM - 3-Mile Fun Walk Start
- 4:00 – 6:00 PM - Hot Dogs and Snacks at Chuck’s
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM - Dinner at Chuck’s Lakeshore Inn Upstairs
Your Donations hard at Work
All proceeds from this year’s event will directly fund the DIPG Scholars attending the 2021 Scholar Retreat held in Fontana, WI.
- Jessica Foster, MD - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nneka Mbah, PhD - University of Michigan
- Cassie Kline, MD, MAS - UC San Francisco
- Jay Sarthy, PhD - Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Reid Park - 268 Reid St, Fontana, WI 53125
Have you ever thought of walking around the entire lake or even just part but nervous about the logistics? Have no fear, we are here to help! There will be information handed out at registration regarding places to get water, stop for bathrooms, snacks, and if you feel like you would like to get picked up, we have volunteers ready to get you and bring you back to Fontana. Let’s all get out there and go as far as we can for Kira Faith!